Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Getting my name out there...

Just between you, me and the internet.. I find it hard to "self promote" especially as there are so many talented people out there doing similar work to me. However it is something that I enjoy and now that I have been officially going for about a month, thought I had better let those contacts who are not on facebook etc know what I have been up to. So last night I sent out the all encompassing group email to let everyone know of my new venture. I have had some awesome replies and encouraging words so I thank you.

Whilst this is still a little part time job for me, as the boys have to come first, I look forward to branching out and doing more work and gaining new skills along the way.

If you want to follow this blog (ie receive notifications) the best way is to join Bloglovin and add this blog to your list. I promise you won't be bombarded with posts as I am not an every day poster as yet.. if the business grows I may very well be and I would hate you to miss out ;-).

Thanks again for all your support, it means a lot.

Amanda x

No comments: