Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cobwebs and weddings

Two words you wouldn't normally put together.. but hey here I am, after a few months missing.. I am dusting off the cobwebs and getting back into the swing of things. I have been working on wedding album layouts and working on one main one for a friend of mine. It is definitely something I would like to get more into, as it's fun and I am learning new skills with each template.

Here are a few sample pages to show you and whilst this blog is quite slow and I am sure no-one is listening, I will ramp it up at some stage.. We will be moving house soon so I might share some fun projects I plan on tackling (you know the ones where you organise, cull and organise some more..) we all love a bit of that..


If anyone out there is reading this and would like to know more about having a wedding album designed for them, please contact me. Very reasonable costs as I design and can upload to a printing company of your choice.

Until next time.

Amanda x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are Album Printing and Exporting company from INDIA.
Just came across your designs on pinterest.
You are amazing. Love your designs.
We would love to work with you.
For further communication, WhatsApp on +919322254315
Or email me ultraaAlbums@gmail.com
Visit my site: www.ultraaAlbums.com
Will be happy to hear from you.
Rajiv