Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cobwebs and weddings

Two words you wouldn't normally put together.. but hey here I am, after a few months missing.. I am dusting off the cobwebs and getting back into the swing of things. I have been working on wedding album layouts and working on one main one for a friend of mine. It is definitely something I would like to get more into, as it's fun and I am learning new skills with each template.

Here are a few sample pages to show you and whilst this blog is quite slow and I am sure no-one is listening, I will ramp it up at some stage.. We will be moving house soon so I might share some fun projects I plan on tackling (you know the ones where you organise, cull and organise some more..) we all love a bit of that..


If anyone out there is reading this and would like to know more about having a wedding album designed for them, please contact me. Very reasonable costs as I design and can upload to a printing company of your choice.

Until next time.

Amanda x

No comments: